ET Healthcare (ETH) makes this website and the information contained herein available in furtherance of ETH’s business purposes. While ETH makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this site, ETH does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy or timeliness of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should be undertaken only after an independent review by qualified experts. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by ETH.
This website contains links to other websites. ETH has no control over and is not responsible for privacy policies or content of such sites.
ETH assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained herein, or from use of the information obtained at linked sites, or in any respect for the content of such information. ETH is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, reliance on or performance of such information.
The contents of material available on this website are copyrighted by ETH unless otherwise indicated. Copyright is not claimed as to any part of an original work prepared by a US or state government officer or employee as part of that person’s official duties. All rights are reserved, and content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written agreement of ETH or as indicated below. Visitors may download pages or other content for their own personal use on a single computer, but no part of such content may be otherwise or subsequently reproduced, downloaded, disseminated or transferred, in any form or by any means, except with the prior written agreement of, and with express attribution to, ETH.
ET Healthcare Indirect Cost Policy
ET Healthcare Inc. can fund projects with specific outcomes. The budget for each funded project should reflect all of the expenses that are required for, and can be tracked directly to the project. We call these costs “direct costs.” In addition, we may cover a limited amount of expenses that cannot be tracked directly to the project. We call these costs “indirect costs.”
Our indirect cost policy provides that the indirect cost rate may not exceed 32 percent of the direct costs of the project.
Direct costs include all of the expenses that are required for, and can be tracked directly to, the grant project, including but not limited to:
· Personnel – “Personnel” is the cost (pro-rated salary and benefits) of all staff directly involved with the project. In general, this includes the time and salary for each staff member on individual line items. Time should be estimated as a percentage of a full-time equivalent employee.
· Consultants and Contractors – “Consultants and contractors” are the costs of hiring workers who are not employees of the grantee to assist the primary grantee with the planning, evaluation, development or implementation of the grant. Consultants and contractors may be individuals or organizations, nonprofit, for-profit or other type of entity. Consultants and contractors should be identified by function or purpose (e.g., communication, evaluation).
· Subgrants – “Subgrants” are funds that will be distributed to other individuals or organizations to conduct their own activities that are coordinated by and support the primary grantee’s activities.
· Other Direct Expenses – “Other direct expenses” are the costs needed to complete the project, including but not limited to the cost of travel, training, conferences, supplies, computers and software.
· Equipment and Capital Expenditures – “Equipment and capital expenditures” are the costs of purchasing equipment or other assets that have a useful life beyond a taxable year. Capital expenditures over $10,000 should be itemized in the budget. The funding team may request that the grantee obtain a sampling of quotes for significant capital expenditures.
Indirect costs are expenses that cannot be tracked directly to the grant project. To calculate the indirect cost allocation, multiply the indirect cost rate (0 to 32 percent) by the direct cost of the project.
ET Healthcare, Inc.
2454 Embarcadero Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
+1 650 800 7651
+ 86 021 2098 9536
+ 86 0512 6285 0523